How many times in our daily lives, rice is been a blessing. We don’t want to move out of our comforts, but still want to have something sizzling for dinner today..
What..!!! Is the question which comes, and we are unable to answer, breaking our sweet laziness into pieces. 😦
This is one grain which is 98% digestible in our body and most important — easy and fast to cook.. 😀
So let’s start with our Burnt Garlic Rice.. (A feel of garlic with an essence of sizzler.)
|Boiled rice (Basmati)||2 cups|
|garlic cloves||7-10 cloves|
|Spring onion||1 table spoon|
|Chopped carrots||0.5 cup|
|Chopped and steamed brocolli||0.5 cup|
|Red, yellow Bell peppers||2 teaspoon|
|Salt & Pepper||As per the taste|
|1. Add olive oil in a thick bottom pan and then add chipped garlic to it.
2. Ensure that the gas should be on slow/sim and let the garlic cook till gets dark brown.
3. Once garlic is brown add chopped carrot, brocolli,red and yellow bell peppers and stir for 2 min.
4. Transfer boiled rice and stir quickly on high flame and add black pepper and salt to taste.
5. Once all the ingredients are mixed properly sprinkle oregano and stir gently.
6. Transfer the rice aon bowl or plate and garnish with chopped green onion leaves.